This three-day training covers design and installation of hydronic based systems.
During the course students will;
• Learn the importance of designing toward human comfort
• Conduct heat loss analysis for buildings
• Size a radiant floor system
• Learn how to troubleshoot systems
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of installation and controls wiring through hands-on training in Uponor’s state-of-the-art controls lab and hands-on application facility.
Students should consider attending the LoopCAD training course which immediately follows this class. This course also includes a manufacturing and quality lab tour.
Note: Price includes training materials, lunch each day and evening events. If you indicated you need lodging during your trip, Uponor will make a reservation at the Holiday Inn on your behalf. There is no upfront lodging payment; however, you will be asked to pay for your lodging when you check into the hotel.
Important: Please ensure each individual registers with his or her own company information. Reps or wholesalers should not register groups with their rep agency or wholesaler company information.