Wirsbo hePEX Tubing
Wirsbo hePEX™ was the first and is the most widely used PEX-a tubing for radiant heating and cooling systems in North America. For more than 35 years, professionals have relied on our product for the consistent, superior performance it provides.
Wirsbo hePEX™ is Engel-method crosslinked polyethylene (PEX-a) tubing with an oxygen barrier that prevents corrosion of ferrous components in a closed-loop radiant hydronic system. The tubing features the highest degree of crosslinking for the greatest durability and flexibility, and also offers the tightest bend radius (six times the tubing diameter) to help avoid kinks. However, in the unlikely event of a kink, PEX-a tubing is the only PEX tubing that can be easily repaired with a shot of heat from a heat gun without compromising the tubing’s integrity.
Small to Large Dimension Offering
Uponor offers Wirsbo hePEX tubing in 5/16" through 4" sizes to effectively meet any application need, whether residential, commercial or industrial. Wirsbo hePEX tubing up to 2" is compatible with engineered plastic (EP) and brass ProPEX® fittings. Uponor WIPEX™ brass compression fittings are compatible with Wirsbo hePEX tubing up to 4".
• Sizes from 5/16" through 4"
• PEX-a highest degree of crosslinking
• Most flexible (6x tubing diameter)
• Patent-pending oxygen-barrier coating
• Meets ASTM F876-08b dimensional requirements
• Meets ASTM UV-resistance requirements
• Compatible with ProPEX® and WIPEX™ fittings
• Backed by a 25-year limited warranty
• Wirsbo hePEX Tubing Coils Submittal
• Wirsbo hePEX Tubing Straight Lengths Submittal
• Wirsbo hePEX Straight Lengths Product Guide