Quik Trak® is a fast and easy way to install radiant heating in new and retrofit construction. Quik Trak is a system of plywood panels (7" W x 48" L x ½" H) attached to an aluminum transfer sheet. A groove down the center of the panel holds 5⁄16" Wirsbo hePEX™ tubing. To facilitate tubing turns, the Quik Trak system includes return panels with U-shaped grooves. This ensures total Quik Trak coverage as well as the proper turning radius. However, the best part about Quik Trak is its super-low, ½" profile, which allows radiant heating installation in remodeling or retrofit projects without having to alter doors, moldings or baseboards.
Preassembled Panels for Quicker Installs
To make installation even quicker, Uponor provides six assembled Quik Trak panels slightly staggered to fit easily together. The panels are fastened together with reinforced strapping tape to provide a strong, secure link.
• Low, ½" panels; thinnest on the market
• No need to alter doors, moldings or baseboards
• Holds 5⁄16" Wirsbo hePEX™ tubing
• Provides low thermal mass for fast response
• Quickly and easily installed over a wood subfloor
• Less burden on construction schedules vs. gypsum overpour
• Quik Trak® Cut Sheet
• Quik Trak 12" x 12" Combo 90, 6 Runs Submittal
• Quik Trak 12" x 48" Combo Panel, 6 Runs with Return Sumbittal
• Quik Trak 7" x 12" Combo Access Panel, 6 Runs with 1 Access Submittal
• Quik Trak 7" x 48" Return Panels Submittal
• Quik Trak Panels Submittal
• Quik Trak Panels, Fully Assembled Set Submittal