• Credits for participation in training activities such as Learn and Earns, Webinars and Factory and Field training courses.
• Reward points for Uponor product purchases which can be redeemed for a variety of items, including electronics, household goods, Uponor tools, factory training and special events.
• PROnewsletter, a quarterly e-newsletter that provides valuable information about the latest industry trends as well as new products and tools to grow your business.
• Exclusive quarterly promotions.
• Access to your own personalized PROadvantage website, offering a single resource to track credits and points, view current promotions, browse the rewards catalog, participate in Learn and Earns and find program documents.
How do I Become an Elite Member?
All new PROadvantage members start at the basic level. To become an Elite member, you must earn at least 30 training credits per calendar year. You earn credits for participation in eligible training activities, including Learn and Earn courses, webinars and field and factory training. Elite status is automatically applied to your membership once you earn 30 credits, and your status remains in effect through the next calendar year. Additional benefits for Elite members include double points for purchases, customer leads and discounts on Uponor Academy factory training classes.
See the PROadvantage Brochure for more information.